Saturday, August 18, 2007

Is Technorati Slipping?

After hearing that Technorati is having a bit of shake-up at the corporate level, I'm beginning to wonder if the online's best search engine and directory of blogs is beginning to slip.

My reasoning behind this pondering is a simple fact that is based around my blog and the fact that no one has said anything about anything!

Over the past few weeks, I've noticed that my Authority on Technorati has not increased as my blog has been linked to in several entries. For users who don't know how Technorati works or what Authority is, it's the basic concept that the more people that are linked to you and your blog, the more Authority you have in the online world of blogging! Simple and ingenius, right? Right, until now evidently!

I've just noticed that my Authority has not changed in the last three months and I know, for a fact, that I have been linked to by different bloggers and sites on at least 5 different occasions.

What's the deal Technorati? Am I not good enough to upgrade my Authority? Do I not meet some unknown standards? SOMEONE EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO ME, PLEASE!!!

This post is openly directed to anyone that can help explain what is going on here. Is there a fault in the system? Am I slipping through the cracks?

There are millions of bloggers out there and I take pride in knowing that I rank well in the huge world of blogging but it seems as though something is inhibiting this. If anyone has any suggestions for me, let me know. I'm open!

Thanks for the help in advance, link up and subscribe!

Have a great day!

Blogged with Flock

No comments: