Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Web 2.0 Invites and a site of interest

As this blog has developed over the past several months, I've tried to express my interest in the Web 2.0 movement and the wonders of a user defined, web based applications for productivity.

There is a small problem, however: Some of the Web 2.0 sites offer beta only invitations while they develop a stronger product.  The problem is that not everyone gets an invite and those who are lucky enough to get one will very rarely share the "wealth".

I've found a site that is designed to allow all users to have the ability to get in on the invites from the beta testers for some of the major Web 2.0 speculation. InviteShare is a site that requires a membership and a community building aspect that requires some actual correspondence between users.

Luckily, I have been privileged to a few of the beta testings already so I have not joined this site but it is a great tool for anyone interested in trying out some of the great new Web 2.0 products in development.

The other point of interest for this blog entry is a very interesting site called The Sovereign Journey. It's a wonderful exploration into the thoughts of proper procedure in many different areas. I recommend a look for anyone that has an interest in online guidelines according to the law.

Enjoy the two sites and let me know what you think! Don't forget to try Flock as well! I find more and more that I enjoy about this browser!

Have a great day!


Technorati Tags: , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the mention. BTW, I am looking for an invite to beta test Grand Central.

This is a telephony company just acquired by Google.

http://sovereign-rights.blogspot.com

Thanks