Friday, April 20, 2007

A Quick Blog About Blog Observations

I'm a fairly new blogger and recently I've become quite obsessed with the whole practice of blogging and getting my blog out there for the world to read. If there were a B.A. (Bloggers Anonymous) I would have to join!

This week has actually been incredibly productive in helping my blog "get out there". I've posted my link with both Google and Yahoo! to ping my blog during searches. I've registered with Technorati, FeedBurner and Bloggst. I've included my blog in all of my comments and postings on pages (highly effective). And I've met tons of wonderful bloggers in the process that are more than willing to open my eyes to my blog faults as well as many many resources for a better blog!

The administrators are Bloggst are phenomenal in their assistance, Andy Beard offers some amazing insight into the world of niche marketing and all the people who read my blog provide me with reassurance that what I am saying actually works for someone other than myself!

I just thought I would send a big shout out to everyone who has helped me this week with my blog exposure and thank everyone for their assistance. I only hope to be this productive from now on!

As always, feel free to leave comments, subscribe to my blog, direct me towards other areas of blogging interest and have a great day!



Technorati Tags: , , , , ,





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: