Thursday, March 8, 2007

Thank a Higher Power that it is Spring Break!

Sorry for not posting anything in a few weeks. My mind and body have been on two completely different levels and both still in overdrive. I just handed in my fourth midterm paper/test with the last to follow after spring break!


I cannot tell you how excited I am to be getting away for a bit. I spent last weekend at home and it was wonderful, but a longer break is needed some place warm. I think Mexico is going to be the key. I'm planning on posting an online album of Mexico when I get back so you can all see.

(It is amazing how quickly colonialism in literature, foundations of monotheistic religions, the greek and french languages and the study of schemes and tropes can wear you out.)

Well I thought I would at least give you all a heads up to what is going on my life and what the plans are for the immediate future. Future blog postings I have in mind will probably revolve around Mexico pictures and Linux. ( Where did that come from?)

Working with computers can sometimes be a disaster for users and technicians alike. No matter how hard you try, something just doesn't work right. Over the past few weeks I've been messing around with an open-source project known as Ubuntu Linux. It's an amazing product and the best part is that it is FREE! I'll devote an entire blog to this after Mexico but if you would like to read up on it, I'll post a link.

A quick side note: There is a great site called www.lifehacker.com that basically covers all kinds of tweaks for your computer as well as your life and it's updated several times a day so it never gets old! Test it out. I'll put a link up for that as well!

Alright, time to finish some packing and get on the road but have a great week everyone and as always feel free to leave your comments :)

No comments: