Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Back and Ready to Get Rolling!

Hello to everyone and anyone who reads this blog!

I just got back from Mexico a few days ago and thought I would just do a short blog to tell everyone that I updated my links on the right hand side of this page. There is a now a link to a web album of some of the pictures I have from Mexico.

I thought these pictures were a good representation of what happened on the trip and the more memorable moments.

The reason I'm in my boxers with hands cupped would be the result of helping a 75 year old lady win a contest and not having a button on the front of my boxers.

Anyways, feel free to look at the pictures (the slideshow feature of the album is really nice) and leave your comments here.



Have a great day everyone and I will be posting again shortly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow awesome pictures! that looks like so much fun. You and Kelly are such a cute couple! have a good week-love ya-mom