Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Did you read that article about...Reddit!

This week, I've had a lot of focus on the blogging world and the exposure that so many of us want! I think it's a good idea to keep up with that theme for at least another entry.

Yesterday, I talked about the great, FREE service called BlogRush. Easy exposure through every blogger that has installed that particular widget on their website. You get to see what other sites might be interesting while you visit your favorites.

Today, I'm going into a little web service called Reddit. This particular site is basically a Digg.com but it seems to be a growing website! I've installed the widget on the right hand side (The little white box with a number and an alien-esque creature) and because of that, my hits has honestly doubled in the past 3 days!

It's UNBELIEVABLE! You post a blog entry, submit it to Reddit and watch the hits roll in.

Now granted, this isn't necessarily a good thing if the users don't really even read your blog but this does increase your chances of finding people who enjoy your content and what you have to offer in the huge world of the Web.

I suggest you try it and watch your readers level fly high! I could be wrong, but I doubt it! PROVE ME WRONG!

Link up, subscribe, Digg me, Reddit me, post a comment and enjoy!

Have a great day!

No comments: