Monday, May 14, 2007

European Leave of Absence

Now that classes, papers and exams are finally completed, I'm going to be leaving the country for a few weeks. 24 days to be exact. This is just awesome!!! Backpacking through Europe for 3 and a half weeks! Dublin, Paris, Barcelona, Rome, Venice, Zürich, Amsterdam and London.

This means that my blog will basically be shut down for the next month with no new entries, but I thought I would at least give an overview into what my plans on for the summer in terms of blogging.

My problem: I've been getting some interesting feedback and a complete division in my reader base. This blog was originally designed for my personal thoughts and the first few entries were just that. Since then, my blogging as moved towards technology and in the process, I've lost my original reader base in the jargon of the ever changing world of tech.

My solution: I'm going to start a new blog that is solely meant for my personal thoughts and observations on the world. I'm going to do a little bit more research this time to find a different blogging program for some better design and functionality.

Just a little something to anticipate for in the future. Please let me know your feedback and if there is there anything you would like to have me research and write about for the new blog. I would love to hear it.

Link up, subscribe and leave your comments please.

Have a great day!





Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: